Windows 7 Installation PSQL V11 Error

Last post 01-08-2013 9:33 AM by bryant.burgos@navy.mil. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-07-2013 5:45 PM

Windows 7 Installation PSQL V11 Error

Hello,

When installing PSQL V11 on Windows 7 64 bit machine on the client side, I get the following error:

Error 1330.A file that is required cannot be installed becasue the cabinet file C:\Users\XADMINISTRATOR\AppData\Local\Temp\PVSWCache\PSQ\L11.20\server\ADONET.ca has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt. Error 270 was returned by WinVerifyTrust.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

I appriciate the help!

• 01-07-2013 6:09 PM In reply to

Re: Windows 7 Installation PSQL V11 Error

A few questions:

- Are you installing the Client or Workgroup or Server install? 
    - Do you need the ADO.NET provider?  If not, can you disable it and get the product installed?
    - What happens if you re-download the install package and run the newly downloaded install?  It's possible you have a bad download.

• 01-07-2013 6:25 PM In reply to

This error indicates a problem where the CAB file in question is corrupt.  This can sometimes occur during a bad download or if you've copied the install files to a new location and mixed CAB files from different versions of PSQL (such as copying the EXE/MSI from PSQL v11 SP1 while the CAB file comes from PSQL v11 SP2).  The files in the PSQL installation packaging cannot be mixed between releases.  Your best bet is to re-download the self-extracting executable from the Pervasive website and re-extract all the files together.

• 01-08-2013 9:31 AM In reply to

I'm installing the client install.

I already disabled ADO.NET and got a successfull installation without any errors.

However, I don't get all of the features like the utilities and Control Center & Documentation.

I will try to re-download it and install it.

Thanks for the help!

• 01-08-2013 9:33 AM In reply to

I will re-download it and extract the files.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)